Connect with us

NEWS

Princess Kate says she’s completed ‘tough’ chemotherapy treatment for cancer But It Was… More details Here

Published

on

LONDON — Kate, the Princess of Wales, announced Monday that she has completed her chemotherapy treatment and will undertake a light schedule of engagements until the end of the year.

 

 

Doing what I can to stay cancer-free is now my focus,” she said in a video message, some six months after revealing she had an unspecified form of cancer following intense public speculation about her health.

 

The last nine months have been incredibly tough for us as a family,” Kate said, adding that the “cancer journey is complex, scary and unpredictable for everyone, especially those closest to you.

 

With humility, it also brings you face to face with your own vulnerabilities in a way you have never considered before, and with that, a new perspective on everything,” Kate said.

Slow music plays as she delivers her message via a voiceover on the video, which was filmed in several locations including a forest, a beach and a field in Norfolk, a county in the east of England. She wears a long white summer dress with patterns throughout.

At times she is featured alone and at other times she is joined by her husband and heir to the British throne, Prince William, and their three children — George, 11; Charlotte, 9; and Louis, 6.

Thanking people for the support she and her family received, she said that “although I have finished chemotherapy, my path to healing and full recovery is long and I must continue to take each day as it comes.”

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Leonardo DiCaprio, 49, spotted engaging in public display of affection with 19-year-old girlfriend in the Caribbean ‘He previously broke up with his ex-girlfriend because she turn 25 years old’.
CELEBRITY2 weeks ago

Breaking News: Leonardo DiCaprio, 49, spotted engaging in public display of affection with 19-year-old girlfriend in the Caribbean ‘He previously broke up with his ex-girlfriend because she turn 25 years old’.

BREAKING NEWS: David Beckham’s 17-Year-Old Daughter Harper Reportedly Pregnant – But SH0CKINGLY Reveals The Baby’s Real Father Is…
CELEBRITY2 weeks ago

BREAKING NEWS: David Beckham’s 17-Year-Old Daughter Harper Reportedly Pregnant – But SH0CKINGLY Reveals The Baby’s Real Father Is…

Breaking : US taxpayers have shelled out tens of millions of dollars for Trump’s golf trips
NEWS2 weeks ago

Breaking : US taxpayers have shelled out tens of millions of dollars for Trump’s golf trips

News updates: JFK files released by Trump administration related to assassination
NEWS2 weeks ago

News updates: JFK files released by Trump administration related to assassination

Breaking news: Congratulations, Kate! Prince Harry announces the DNA test results of the newborn twin princesses, leaving the entire royal family stunned: “Their biological mother turns out to be…” -
ROYAL FAMILY3 weeks ago

Breaking news: Congratulations, Kate! Prince Harry announces the DNA test results of the newborn twin princesses, leaving the entire royal family stunned: “Their biological mother turns out to be…” –

BREAKING NEWS: David Beckham’s 17-Year-Old Daughter Harper Reportedly Pregnant – But SH0CKINGLY Reveals The Baby’s Real Father Is…
NEWS3 weeks ago

BREAKING NEWS: David Beckham’s 17-Year-Old Daughter Harper Reportedly Pregnant – But SH0CKINGLY Reveals The Baby’s Real Father Is…

Lara Tгυмρ​ proved her father-in-law completely wrong when she appeared on Fox News for the first time, but his interesting response was what surprised everyone the most.
NEWS3 weeks ago

Lara Tгυмρ​ proved her father-in-law completely wrong when she appeared on Fox News for the first time, but his interesting response was what surprised everyone the most.

ROYAL FAMILY3 weeks ago

BREAKING NEWS: In front of Prince Harry, Meghan Markle can’t control her words and taunts the royal family. His response

CELEBRITY3 weeks ago

BREAKING: When Elon Musk requested the IBAIBA perform a DNA test, it was discovered that Imane Khelif possesses XY chromosomes, indicating that she “has an advantage over other women” and that she is therefore unable to compete in the 2025 Women’s World Boxing Championship.

NFL4 weeks ago

Shocking: Millie Bobby Brown spills truth about her real name Saying “I Changed My Name Sometimes Ago After I Had Scandalous Issue With…

CELEBRITY4 weeks ago

Lip Reader Decodes What Demi Moore Said After Losing Oscar To Mikey Madison

NEWS4 weeks ago

Meghan Markle Just Dressed Princess Lilibet in Two Relatable Mall Brands for Rare Video

Copyright © 2024 Cctivi