Connect with us

NEWS

A 9-year-old boy is among 120 people who are accusing Sean “Diddy” Combs of sexual assault and abuse in impending lawsuits, a lawyer for the accuser says…

Published

on

Sean “Diddy” Combs was separately charged in September with racketeering conspiracy, sex trafficking, and transportation to engage in prostitution

 

 

 

 

 

A 9-year-old boy is among 120 people who are accusing Sean Diddyof sexual assault and abuse in impending lawsuits, a lawyer for the accuser says.Houston based attorney Tony Buzbee held a press conference Tuesday, Oct. 1, alleging Combs sexually abused multiple minors.

Buzbee alleged one 9-year-old boy was sexually abused after he auditioned at the Bad Boy Records Studio in New York City.
Other boys were there to audition as well,” Buzbee alleged. “All of them were trying to land a record deal. All of them were minors.

This individual [the 9-year-old] was sexually abused, allegedly by Sean Combs and several other people at the studio in the promise to both his parents and to him himself of getting a record deal.

”On Tuesday, Buzbee said his law firm, along with the AVA Law Group, were retained by at least 120 individuals to file civil claims against Combs.

Twenty five of the alleged victims are minors, Buzbee said.The alleged victims, Buzbee said, were “evenly divided between males and females.”

Buzbee said more than 55% of the alleged victims filed reports to either the authorities or to hospitals.

 

The alleged victims claimed they were abused at Diddy’s parties including ones that celebrated album releases and New Year’s Eve, as well as “all white parties,” “puppy parties” and sometimes at auditions — which allegedly occurred in Los Angeles, Miami, Manhattan and the Hamptons — between 1991 and 2024.

Buzbee claimed many of the alleged victims were drug tested after the incident and the drug, Xylazine, a horse tranquilizer known as “tranq,” was found in their systems.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Leonardo DiCaprio, 49, spotted engaging in public display of affection with 19-year-old girlfriend in the Caribbean ‘He previously broke up with his ex-girlfriend because she turn 25 years old’.
CELEBRITY2 weeks ago

Breaking News: Leonardo DiCaprio, 49, spotted engaging in public display of affection with 19-year-old girlfriend in the Caribbean ‘He previously broke up with his ex-girlfriend because she turn 25 years old’.

BREAKING NEWS: David Beckham’s 17-Year-Old Daughter Harper Reportedly Pregnant – But SH0CKINGLY Reveals The Baby’s Real Father Is…
CELEBRITY2 weeks ago

BREAKING NEWS: David Beckham’s 17-Year-Old Daughter Harper Reportedly Pregnant – But SH0CKINGLY Reveals The Baby’s Real Father Is…

Breaking : US taxpayers have shelled out tens of millions of dollars for Trump’s golf trips
NEWS2 weeks ago

Breaking : US taxpayers have shelled out tens of millions of dollars for Trump’s golf trips

News updates: JFK files released by Trump administration related to assassination
NEWS2 weeks ago

News updates: JFK files released by Trump administration related to assassination

Breaking news: Congratulations, Kate! Prince Harry announces the DNA test results of the newborn twin princesses, leaving the entire royal family stunned: “Their biological mother turns out to be…” -
ROYAL FAMILY3 weeks ago

Breaking news: Congratulations, Kate! Prince Harry announces the DNA test results of the newborn twin princesses, leaving the entire royal family stunned: “Their biological mother turns out to be…” –

BREAKING NEWS: David Beckham’s 17-Year-Old Daughter Harper Reportedly Pregnant – But SH0CKINGLY Reveals The Baby’s Real Father Is…
NEWS3 weeks ago

BREAKING NEWS: David Beckham’s 17-Year-Old Daughter Harper Reportedly Pregnant – But SH0CKINGLY Reveals The Baby’s Real Father Is…

Lara Tгυмρ​ proved her father-in-law completely wrong when she appeared on Fox News for the first time, but his interesting response was what surprised everyone the most.
NEWS3 weeks ago

Lara Tгυмρ​ proved her father-in-law completely wrong when she appeared on Fox News for the first time, but his interesting response was what surprised everyone the most.

ROYAL FAMILY3 weeks ago

BREAKING NEWS: In front of Prince Harry, Meghan Markle can’t control her words and taunts the royal family. His response

CELEBRITY3 weeks ago

BREAKING: When Elon Musk requested the IBAIBA perform a DNA test, it was discovered that Imane Khelif possesses XY chromosomes, indicating that she “has an advantage over other women” and that she is therefore unable to compete in the 2025 Women’s World Boxing Championship.

NFL4 weeks ago

Shocking: Millie Bobby Brown spills truth about her real name Saying “I Changed My Name Sometimes Ago After I Had Scandalous Issue With…

CELEBRITY4 weeks ago

Lip Reader Decodes What Demi Moore Said After Losing Oscar To Mikey Madison

NEWS4 weeks ago

Meghan Markle Just Dressed Princess Lilibet in Two Relatable Mall Brands for Rare Video

Copyright © 2024 Cctivi